Home Terms and conditions
These Electronic Commerce Rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are an obligatory and integral part of the Purchase and Sale Agreement concluded between the e-shop https://www.ekoride.lt (hereinafter referred to as “EKORIDE”, e-shop, ours, us) and EKORIDE Client ( below – You, Yours) the part that introduces You the terms and conditions for purchasing goods in the e-shop, EKORIDE and Your rights and obligations related to the purchase of goods in the e-shop.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Use email e-shop are entitled to:
1.1. individual persons not less than 18 years of age;
1.2. minors from the age of fifteen to eighteen years with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or carers except when they are self-employed with their earnings or scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
- If you want to use e-shop services you must register. Registration is considered as valid when you electronically submit information about yourself and switch to further actions.
- Prices of goods indicated in e-shop catalog, only valid for purchasing these items in e-shop. Price list in e-shop includes VAT. Delivery prices are not included and are indicated separately for ordering. The delivery price is clearly indicated to You before booking confirmation and is shown in the booking confirmation itself.
- The purchase-sale agreement between You and EKORIDE shall be deemed to be concluded from the moment when you have created the shopping cart in the e-shop, having indicated the delivery address, choosing the payment method and familiarity (after reading the “I agree with the Rules” button) with these Rules, press the “Save” button. The agreement electronically concluded between EKORIDE and You is protected by e-shop and you may be available in electronic form.
- About the conclusion of a purchase-sale agreement EKORIDE will inform you by sending You an e-mail.
II. YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You can choose and order any item from e-shop catalogue.
- Using e-shop services, you agree to these terms and conditions of the sale and purchase agreement and you must comply with them.
- You must provide complete and correct data on the registration form of the e-shop. If your personal data has changed and we will not be aware of this, You will assume all the consequential risk of loss.
- You are responsible for all your actions performed using e-shop.
- It is prohibited for the same person to register and use e-shop services with several names.
- You must be in a designated place at the time specified and accept ordered goods.
- You undertake not to transfer to third parties your registration and login data. If you lose your login information, you must immediately inform EKORIDE by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EKORIDE shall not be liable for any third parties action taken upon with your login before the moment of informing. In this case, EKORIDE has the right to consider that these actions made in e-shop done by You.
- EKORIDE shall not be liable for the acts of third parties when they use your banking system, and conclude contracts of purchase-sale using e-shop services.
III. Rights AND DUTIES OF EKORIDE
- If during the period of registration or subsequent submission of false, inaccurate, misleading or not all the information requested, or You do not comply with the other obligations provided for in these Rules, EKORIDE has the right to cancel the registration immediately and delete Your data or restrict Your right to use e-shop services. The consequences of the incorrect data you submit are solely Your own responsibility.
- EKORIDE reserves the right, without notice, to suspend or terminate your registration and use of the e-shop services if there is reason to believe that you are engaging in an unauthorized activity or otherwise attempt to compromise e-shop for work or stable operation.
- EKORIDE undertakes to provide you with all the conditions for your use of e-shop services.
- EKORIDE, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, having been unable to deliver the goods ordered by You, undertakes to offer You an analogous item. If you refuse to accept the analogue of the item, we will refund the money paid within 72 hours if you have made a prepayment.
IV. PAYMENT OF GOODS
- You can pay for the goods:
19.1. using bank’s online banking systems;
19.2. advance bank transfer;
19.3. cash at the store;
19.4. credit card via PayPal.
V. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Upon acceptance of the order, the goods are loaded in a warehouse in Lithuania, and EKORIDE undertakes to deliver the goods ordered to you after 2-3 business days after payment in the address indicated on Your order in the territory of Lithuania.
- Upon acceptance of the order, the goods are loaded in a warehouse abroad, and EKORIDE undertakes to deliver the goods ordered after payment to the address specified in Your order on the territory of Lithuania at the individually specified timeand in the order confirmation.
- Products will be delivered by an authorized representative of EKORIDE. If you are signed in the consignment note, the consignment is deemed to have been delivered correctly.
- At the time of delivery of the item, together with our authorized representative, you must check the goods for the condition of the shipment. Having noticed a violation of the shipment, you must note it in the consignment note and write a statement of violation of the shipment order. After you sign the consignment note without comments, it is considered that the shipment has been handled in good order. If the delivered item does not contain some kind parts or documents (such as a guarantee voucher, etc.), you must inform the EKORIDE administration immediately.
23.1 If you do not arrive at the specified time to withdraw the goods from the store, it will be kept for no longer than 5 days and due to its new withdrawal time it is mandatory to contact with the EKORIDE administration in advance. If you delay receipt of the item for more than 30 (thirty) days, EKORIDE sends you a warning about your intention to terminate the sales contract within the next 7 (seven) days. If you do not respond to the warning, EKORIDE terminates the purchase agreement, deducts from it the cost of depositing money for your product, which can not exceed € 14.48, and returns the remaining amount to your bank account.
- Shipping costs by e-shop is not included, they are indicated as stipulated in Clause 4 of the Rules.
VI. WARRANTY OF GOODS
- All goods are subject to manufacturer’s warranty terms. The warranty period is indicated in the guarantee voucher issued to you or in another document equivalent to it.
- Goods defective during the warranty period, except for failures due to fault of the manufacturer or EKORIDE – repairs are free of charge.
- In case of defective goods, due to warranty repair You can contact us at +3706 9807745; +370 65781341, e-mail email@example.com or arrive at Draugystės g. 17, Kaunas, LT-51229, Lithuania.
- When submitting the item for repair, you must submit a valid warranty voucher and a proof of purchase (invoice).
VII. RETURN OF GOODS
- More than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the item, the Retail Trade Rules of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to the return of goods.
- When a defective product is returned, EKORIDE undertakes to take defective product and, in the absence of your objection, to replace it with an analogous product. If there will be of any objection to the replacement of a defective product by a good quality product, we will refund the price of a defective product within 72 hours. In the event that it turns out that EKORIDE does not have the same product, you will be given the money within 72 hours of the time of this disclosure to pay back for the item.
- Returned goods must be full complete set. You are responsible for the complete collection of the item. If the item is not a full complete set, it is not accepted for return.
- In cases where, after 14 (fourteen) days after the delivery of the goods, you notify the waiver of the purchase-sale contract (Article 30 of the Rules), the goods must be returned in the package in which they were delivered. The package should be intact, clean, properly prepared and packaged. In other cases, when returning goods, EKORIDE wishes to comply with the same requirements or to make maximum efforts to comply with the specified packaging requirements.
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale by informing us in writing (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods.
- In order to cancel the contract of sale, within the time period specified in the Rules, you must inform the contact addresses specified in clause 33 of the Rules of the waiver of the contract in writing. You will receive an email about the refusal of the agreement by the email you provided. by mail If you do not receive confirmation within 10 business hours, you must contact the EKORIDE by telephone. If you cancel the contract, you must match it with the seller by phone or e-mail within 3 (three) business days to mach with the seller, the method of return of the Goods (all questions of transporting and other transport to the place indicated by seller). In this case, you must return the item purchased, which complies with the requirements of paragraphs 31 and 30 of the Rules, first and second sentences. If you cancel the contract, the money paid for the Item will be refunded within 5 (Five) working days from the date of return of the goods.
- You have no right to withdraw from a contract of sale if:
35.1. Purchased audiovisual and phonograms on any media, computer programs, and you have violated the protection of the packaging (unpacked or opened the package);
35.2 You have damaged the product or changed the appearance of the product substantially; changes in the appearance of the package that were necessary to inspect the product received are not considered as material changes to the appearance of the product.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- EKORIDE reserves the right to suspend, at its own discretion, to change these Rules and other documents related to the Rules by informing You in e-shop. The amendments to the rules come into force from the day of their publication, i.e. from the date they are posted in e-shop.
- If you do not agree with the new version of the Rules, with partial amendments, You have the right to refuse them, with the condition that you lose the right to use e-shop services.
- If, after changing the Rules, you will continue to use the services provided by the e-shop, you are deemed to accept the new version of the Rules, amendments or additions.
- All disagreements regarding the implementation of these Rules shall be resolved by negotiation. Failure to agree within 30 (thirty) days, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- These rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale by informing us of this in writing (by e-mail: email@example.com or by registered mail to UAB Jusena’s office at Draugystės 17, Kaunas, LT-51229, Lithuania within 14 (fourteen ) days from the date of delivery of the item.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you contact the responsible employee of EKORIDE (UAB “Jusena”) before returning the goods by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +3706 9807745; + 3706 5781341, which will help you on all issues of returning the item.
When submitting a product, you must submit an application (its form can be sent by the responsible UAB “Jusena” employee by e-mail), indicating the detailed order information: order number, date, item, price, delivery date. The request must contain an invoice for the refund.
Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. Sixth book. Obligations Law Article 6.228-10.
In accordance with Paragraph 6.228 (10) (1) of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, which stipulates that “The User shall be entitled, without giving the reason and without prejudice to any costs other than prescribed in this article 6.228 (11), to cancel the distance contract or non-commercial premises within fourteen days. except for the exceptions provided for in paragraph 2 of this article “, the possible return of good quality goods:
– The Buyer has the right to cancel the Purchase and Sale Agreement by notifying the seller thereof in writing and returning the Goods at his own expense within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the order (the customer acknowledges receipt of the shipment by the signature to the courier);
– The buyer is not entitled to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, if the contract was concluded for audiovisual works and phonograms on any video or audio media, the supply of computer programs and the purchaser violated the protection of the packaging;
– If the buyer exercises his right of withdrawal when the item is fully or partially paid for the purpose for which the consumer-credit agreement is concluded between the seller and the buyer or seller and the third party for that purpose, that consumer credit agreement must be terminated without any additional obligations on the buyer;
– If the customer has been given an additional discount offer, the discount is automatically canceled if the customer cancels (or returns) at least one quality item on the order of such offer.
TRADEMARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When returning quality goods, the following conditions must be met:
- the returned item must be in the original order packaging;
- the product must be unused and not damaged by the Buyer;
- The product must be kept intact in appearance (intact labels, unbreakable protective film, etc.). This item does not apply to the return of a defective product;
- the returned goods must be the same equipment as the Buyer receives;
- When returning a product, it is necessary to submit its purchase document, guarantee voucher;
The buyer must return the goods to UAB Jusena’s office at Draugystės g. 17, Kaunas, LT-51229, Lithuania.
IMPORTANT: The bus service or the Lithuanian Post does not ship the consignment to the final destination, therefore the return of the goods is compulsory through the courier service.
When returning a product, you must submit an application with the details of the ordering information: order number, date, item, price, delivery date. The request must contain an invoice for the refund. In case the money is returned to the account of another person, it is mandatory to provide the power of attorney issued by the buyer to receive a refund to a third party.
Under the law, the Seller undertakes to return to the Buyer all the amounts paid, including the costs paid by the Buyer, for the delivery of the goods, immediately and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which he received the Buyer’s notice of withdrawal. If the buyer refuses to conclude the contract, the Buyer will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
UAB “Jusena” is unilaterally entitled to deduct the amount of the additional rebate granted from the customer if the customer has used an additional discount on the offer and subsequently canceled (return) at least one quality item from the offer for which the discount was applied.
In the event that the reason for the return of the goods is inadequate quality, UAB “Jusena” undertakes to change the product of inappropriate quality at its own expense at the expense of the good quality or return the money paid for the goods. Inappropriate quality goods are changed or returned in accordance with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania Resolution No. 697 (wording of the resolution No. 738 of July 24, 2014) approved by the “Rules of Retail Trade”.
If, during the warranty period, a good quality item purchased by a customer is replaced by a new good quality product, the replacement will be subject to the remaining warranty period, i.e. the warranty period is not extended.
You can return the goods by shipping to UAB Jusena office at Draugystės g. 17, Kaunas, LT-51229, Lithuania