Home Delivery methods
Picking up at the store – for free
• withdraw within 3-4 hours (also valid on weekends by appointment in advance!) – free of charge;
You will always be informed of the ready item for pick-up by SMS (short message) and by e-mail or call.
Delivering to the specified address in Lithuania
Delivery prices by online ordering:
|up to 20 kg – 3,50 €|
|20 kg – 75 kg – 10 €|
|above 75 kg – 15 €|
When the orders are made before 11:00, the delivery time is 2-3 business days.
Before arriving, the courier will provide a call or short message (SMS) about the scheduled time of delivery.
• Applying an additional fee of 17.38 € is applied to the Curonian Spit (Neringa Municipality).
• When shipping to other European countries, the shipping fee is combined with EkoRide.
Terms and conditions of the revision:
- Delivery time range in major cities of Lithuania from 8:00 to 22:00. workdays. In the largest cities of Lithuania: Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Siauliai, Panevėžys, Alytus, Marijampolė, Tauragė, Utena and Telšiai you can choose the most convenient delivery time on weekdays: 08.00-14.00, from 14.00 to 18.00. and 18.00-22.00
- Items in other places in Lithuania are delivered on weekdays from 8:00 to 18:00.
- If delivery intervals are incomplete, we recommend withdrawal at the EkoRide store.
- Only the person who ordered the order or the person indicated on the order form can accept / retrieve the goods. Receiving / retrieving the goods requires a personal identification document (identity card, passport, driver’s license). The courier will ask you to submit a document.
- During delivery, you must check the condition of the parcel. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods, you have the right not to sign the bill of lading and return the item. After you have signed the bill of lading, we accept no responsibility for the condition of the goods, i.e. external failures (if it is not factory defective) and shortcomings of the complete set.